Week 3: Progress update Posted by: Wes 1 month ago
Last week has been quite a busy week at work, but I still had some time to fix a few things on the list.
This week's planning is as follows:
- Make it possible to share images on the community board [requested by Kdrish]
- Make it possible for users to add cards to there study pile, even if they haven't reached the level yet. [requested by Kdrish and AbMichael]
- Add katakana option for onyomi answers [requested by Mariagroza2]
- Show the total time spent studying Japanese. [ requested by Mark]
What's done last week;
- New Facebook banners for our five Facebook groups.
- A daily streak button to let users know how many days they have been studying in a row.
- New template for mobile users to make things easier for new users. [Had a few complaints about the app interface]
- Show kunyomi and Onyomi on search results while searching
- The insights on the mobile app has moved. You can find the insights now under profile -> account settings -> Insights
- The leaderboard on the mobile app has moved. You can find the leaderboard now under profile -> All
- The helpdesk on the mobile app has moved. You can find the helpdesk now under profile -> account settings -> Helpdesk
Got an idea, want to share your thoughts, or want to share a bug? Let us know in the comments below.